At PLD we aspire to inspire all girls to be bold, confident, and unapologetically themselves!
Spa Party Contract
PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BELOW THEN FILLING OUT THE FORM AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE.
- Reservations: We recommend you book your party at least two weeks in advance. Please call or email us to inquire about the availability for your requested date.
- To book a party: We will need a $50 deposit for mini-party bookings, $100 for larger parties, in order to reserve your date and time. For your convenience, most credit cards are accepted. Personal checks are not accepted at this time. Please note that an inquiry of availability does not secure a party time. A party is not booked until a deposit is made, and it is not secured until full payment is made. Payment must be made at least three days prior to event. Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
- Important: All guests must have their polish removed prior to the event. There is a $5 nail polish removal fee per guest.
- Punctuality: Please encourage all guests to arrive on time. Any guest that arrives late forfeits any stations or activities completed. In other words, late arrivals join in the party at whatever station or activity the group has progressed to. For example if guests have already completed manicures and pedicures and have started glitter tattoos, the late guests joins in at the glitter tattoo station.
- Time Allotment for Party/Extra Time: Please note we reserve the allotted amount of time for each party, but party activities may conclude earlier based on factors such as the number of guests, and guest participation. We cannot extend your party time unless you pay for additional time at the time of booking- $50 for 1/2 hour, or $100 for an additional hour. Parties are approx. 2-3 hours in duration depending on the package. While we allot for the agreed amount of time, factors such as guest participation, number of participants can decrease that time.
- Setup: We provide tables, chairs, and table coverings. We will arrive 30 minutes prior to party start time to set up, will require an additional 30 minutes after the party for break down and clean up. Please make sure that we have parking near the entrance of the home, as hostesses will be loading and unloading tables, chairs and other supplies.
- Food: Other than our sparkling "spa-tinis" for toasts, we do not provide food,. You are welcomed to bring your own. Please refrain from using tomato based and grease based foods.
- Robes : All robes are worn over clothing. You will be responsible for excessive damages done to robes. As a result, please refrain from using tomato based and grease based foods. Stains of this nature are very difficult to get out.
- RSVP Confirmations: Your final guest count is due three days prior to event. At this time you are expected to submit your final number of confirmed guests. This number will be used to determine the appropriate quantities for products and equipment.
- Additional Guests: Package prices include all products to be used within your party tier or package. Should you require additional guests, there is a $20 fee for each additional guest.. Please notify us beforehand of any additional guests that will attend.
- Cancellations: We understand that life happens, if your child is sick and you need to reschedule please call us immediately to reschedule. Your date will then be rescheduled. If we have to reschedule due to inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond our control we will reschedule to the next available date that is good for both Pretty Lil Divas Spa and yourself. Please note that all payments received are non-refundable.
8.Sibling Policy: Our party packages are designed for the guest of honor and her guests only. Any siblings should be included if they are to partake in activities. You are not permitted to use our supplies, make-up, polish for siblings or children that are not included in the party. If you do so, your credit card will be charged $20.00 for that child.
9. Adult Attendance: In order to give the girls the ultimate spa experience we recommend having an adult only area where the waiting adults can converse separately and away from children. Parties are for the children. Parents are welcomed to watch and support their children. It is however, is expected that the Party Host remain present and in attendance throughout the entire duration of the party. We serve as entertainment only. Although we are very professional and we take great pride in in our creative abilities, we are not responsible for supervision.
10. Services are for Entertainment Purposes only. To ensure safety and sanitation we do not, do not cut nails, or push back cuticles, we use disposable liners in every foot spa. We also use disposable liners in all makeup applications.
11. Pet Policy: While we are pet lovers ourselves, we ask that you not have any pets in the spa area for safety and sanitation purposes.
12. Photography: Pretty Lil Divas reserves the right to use photographs taken at your event in any and all promotional media, whether now known or hereafter existing. As a host of a Pretty Lil Divas event, you agree that you will make no monetary or other claim against the company for the use of any photographs taken of your child (or children), your home and your guests.
13. Client Obligations:
a. Provide a safe and clean area for dress-up, and all activities.
b. Remain with/near the party at all times.
c. Provide a gathering place for parents of the guests who wish to stay.
d. Provide a smoke free and pet-free environment
Pretty Lil Divas Promises to:
a. Deliver a party that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations
b. Provide superior customer service
Once you have read and agreed to the above policies. Please print the Media Release and Allergy Notification forms below and submit to host prior to event. Go ahead! Do not delay!Visit our book your party link to submit your information, pay your initial deposit to book your party today!